Returns and exchanges are governed by the laws of Lithuania:
Government Resolution No 738 of 22 July 2014 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Lithuania, 2014, No 2014-10565) approves the rules on retail trade.
Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
– You can return the product if you received a product that is not of good quality, if you received something other than what you ordered and in other cases provided for by law.
– When a faulty product is returned, we are obliged to accept it and replace it with a similar product. If we do not have an equivalent product, we will refund the money you paid for the product.
– If the size of the item is not suitable, we may replace it with another one or refund the money you paid for the item if you return the item back to us.
– Returns are at the buyers expense (unless you have received a faulty item).
– Replacement of models is at the buyers’ expense (unless you have received a faulty product).
– Returns or exchanges must be notified to [email protected]